Refresh your browser (<F5> in most
Windows-based browsers) to see different pictures
of the kids. See the instructions at the bottom of this page for how you
can get these rotating pictures on your computer desktop -- updating
automatically whenever we update them!
- Windows XP or later (instructions are for Windows XP, but subsequent
versions of Windows will have the same functionality)
- Recommended: a continuous connection to the Internet (cable modem, DSL,
T1, T3, etc.)
Instructions for Setup
- Right-click anywhere on your desktop and select Properties.
- Click on the Desktop tab.
- Click Customize Desktop.
- Click Web.
- Click New.
- In the Location box, type http://www.secondtree.com/wilson_desktop.htm
and click OK.
- If prompted with a "password" warning, just click OK.
- Click OK.
- Click OK. You should now have a small box on your desktop that is
black -- possibly with some of a picture showing.
- Move the box by clicking and dragging on it. Resize it -- make it larger
-- by clicking on one of the corners and dragging.
- Press <F5> a few times to make sure the box is adequately sized to
fit both portrait and landscape pictures.
If you want, repeat steps 1 through 4 above and check the Lock desktop
items box. This will prevent the window on the desktop from inadvertently
being moved or resized.
You might want to set your desktop background color to be black. This will
make the pictures look like they are just on a solid background.
Enjoy! We add/update pictures every month or two.